Reveal Your Champion
It's time to get moving with Special Olympics Ontario! Kick start 2021 and Reveal Your Champion!
What is the "Reveal Your Champion" program?
Reveal your Champion is a one-year training program that provides a variety of workouts focused on different areas of fitness to help you become the best athlete you can be! Each month program participants will set goals and work to achieve them. The program also includes health and wellness activities in addition to the workouts. WE are going to help YOU Reveal Your Champion!
How does it work?
Each month a new program will be published on the Reveal Your Champion website. Each day will consist of an activity or workout. You will be able to access all of the resources, including pictures and videos, here on the Reveal Your Champion website to help you complete the program. Prior to the beginning of each month you will set a goal for that month which will help you Reveal Your Champion!
READY TO GET STARTED?
Build back stronger! Our second month of Strength has arrived and it is time to put all our efforts in to finish 2021 off strong. Strength comes in all shapes, sizes, and forms, and it is important to build and support all that characteristics. Strength is important to maintain healthy muscles, achieve more in our sports, and to feeling good in general. This month of strength will be building from head to toe strong muscles. This month you will have ALOT of variety. No two workouts are the same. Let’s continue to practice, push our bodies and minds over the holidays and make sure we ring in a Happy New Year.
Set Goals, Achieve Greatness, and then set New Goals
The Reveal Your Champion program provides workouts for all participants. But how will you know how much stronger, faster, flexible and mobile you are getting? How will you know if you are improving? Each month we want YOU to set a goal that you would like to try to achieve that month. On our goal setting page we will have a variety of activities picked out that go along with the monthly theme. Follow the steps below to start tracking your progress:
- Once you are registered in the program log in and visit the Goal Setting page to review the different activities
- Select which activities you would like to work on this month
- Set your baseline by following the steps for the activity and recording what you can currently do (ex: 10 pushups in a minute)
- Decide what you would like your goal to be and record that in the Goal Setting form (ex: I can currently do 10 pushups in a minute; I would like to be able to do 30 pushups in a minute by the end of the month).* Remember to use methods such as SMART when setting your goals to increase you chances of achieving them!
- We will send you prompts through your e-mail to remind you to record your progress throughout the month, log back in and tell us how you are doing
- At the end of the month record the success you had and collect your MyPAHL Bonus points!
Are you ready to get started? Click below