What is the Reveal Your Champion Cycle Challenge?
The Reveal Your Champion Cycle Challenge is an 8-week cycling program open to all Special Olympics athletes and Unified partners! Together, you'll be able to track your distance and time cycling as you strive to reach your goals - challenge your friends and family to get involved and participate. You'll also have the chance to win some great prizes, so get up and get moving today!
Follow these steps to get yourself set up on Charity Miles (mobile device required):
- Click here OR scan the QR code to download the Charity Miles app on your mobile device. You will use the app to track your movement while you exercise!
- Create an account. Having trouble? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance!
Once you're ready to get moving, open the Charity Miles app, and follow the steps below:
- Tap on the circle button in the middle at the bottom of your screen - select which activity you are about to do! (Note: choose "Outdoor Bike" even if you are going to be using a stationary bike indoors. Participants are welcome to go for a walk or run as part of the program; your additional activity will count!)
- Get moving! Your mobile device will track your time and distance while you move (be sure to keep it in a secure pocket, bag or pouch while moving). Once you are finished, hit the "Finished" button to mark your activity as complete!
- You can share your activity on social media. Once complete, tap on Done - way to go!
Developed in Collaboration with
Program made possible by